Travel time suggestions in Calendar

Today I keyed a new appointment into Calendar on macOS Monterey 12.0.1.
When selecting the field “travel time” I saw that the suggestions for travel time by car/public transport/walking say “x minutes from Work”.
I don’t have a work address in my contact card anymore, so where is Calendar fetching the Work address from?
(Looking at the durations suggested they seem to fit the distance from my former work place to the appointment address).

I’m not 100% sure, but what I would look at is System Preferences, Privacy, Location Services. If your system is locked, unlock with an admin user/password by clicking the lock on the bottom-left. In the list of location services on the right, scroll down to “System Services” and click “Details”. If “Significant locations” is turned on (mine is off in Big Sur), click on the “Details” button and see if you have a work location stored there.

1 Like

Thanks for the hint.
I checked it. “Significant locations” was turned on and shows, that there are 142 entries between September and October this year. Strange that I cannot reveal them, the window “Last entries” (or so, but plural form) shows a map with the last entry only.
I checked in my iPhone 12, same there. It was turned off in my iPhone and I turned it off on the iMac now as well.
I created a new similar appointment from scratch and this time it showed the correct = present location of my iMac and calculated the correct travel time.
I leave the issue alone now, don’t want to spend any more time on it.
:confused: :relaxed: