iPhone 13 Brings Evolutionary Improvements: A15 Bionic Chip, Improved Cameras, and Better Displays 

Yes, I am aware of that but it’s not a particularly user-friendly format :frowning:

If you go to that page there are pop-down menus where you can select the iPhone 8 instead of one of the iPhone 13’s so you should be able to see what you are looking for.

Gsmarena isn’t bad.

Phonearena is good for visual/size comparisons.

2 Likes

I guess Cinematic mode does indeed demo better than it performs in real life. Joanna Stern put it through its paces.

And Jason Snell explains how that new iPhone Leather Wallet works with Find My.

My “Wait & See” attitude changed a bit when I ran my 6s thru the wash/rinse/spin cycle of our washing machine! :crazy_face: I disconnected the battery but I think it may have tried to answer a call before I cracked the case open. Have it sitting in a nice, warm heating pad and hoping it will start up in a few days. Ordered the 13 mini Red this morning but I’ll be without a phone until it arrives or the 6 manages to restart. :frowning_face:

Ouch - poor phone! You may have been better off going to a store Friday. My pre-order got so messed up that’s what I am going to have to do (and I doubt I’ll ever pre-order again)

Diane

Oh Mann! Check out these photos from the iPhone 13 Pro:

1 Like

An article was published today on the Six Colors site summarizing the changes to expect if upgrading to the iPhone 13 or phones from anything between iPhone 7 and iPhone 11.

5 Likes