Will You Support TidBITS in 2020?

Originally published at: https://tidbits.com/2019/12/09/will-you-support-tidbits-in-2020/

We’re coming up on our 30th anniversary in April 2020, but the only way TidBITS can keep bringing you the Apple news, advice, and technical details you need is if you chip in to make it happen. Join the TidBITS membership program today!

2 Likes

Yes - I will be renewing my subscription to support TidBITS’s good deeds.

1 Like

Yes. Kind of paying for the early years when I found TidBITS so very useful. Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the kind words, folks! TidBITS Talk does occupy a fair amount of my time, so chipping in to support TidBITS also makes it easier for me to justify my work here.

Wow, 30 years! I’m feeling a tad old. I’ve been reading since the first days, but I can’t remember when I became an official member. When my membership expires in July 2021 (that’s a ways away), I’ll happily renew. Love TidBITS. Thanks for 30 years of helping the Mac community.

1 Like

Yes, I will be renewing. I enjoy and learn from TIDBITS. Please keep it coming!

1 Like

Yes, will continue to support TidBITS. With money. It’s one of my favorite sites and happy that I can learn so much from those that contribute, members and staff alike.

My first Mac was a Quadra 650, not that long ago in a linear sense, but very old by current standards. I still have a PowerBook 2300c with the dock…somewhere in our home. Currently using an iMac Pro.

If we donate/support above a certain level do we get a TidBITS ball cap?

Thanks for all you do, for all I learn from you.

1 Like

I’m currently a member, but I can’t seem to find my renewal date. In any event, will continue to be a paying member.

Adam, I feel like I have grown up with you these many years. Of course!! I will support you as you have supported me. Thank you for your hard work.

1 Like

Thanks, Barry! To check your renewal date, click the Log In link in the upper-right corner of the site. You’ll either get the Account page automatically or you can click Account in the upper-right corner—that will show your expiration date.

Alas, no ball caps, but lots of other good things (I seem to have about 15 ball caps right now).