SEE Finance 2.2

Originally published at: SEE Finance 2.2 - TidBITS

Personal finance app adds support for macOS 11 Big Sur, plus numerous improvements and bug fixes. ($49.99 new, free update, 49.5 MB, macOS 10.12+)

After I installed the upgrade, I emailed Scimonoce and said I was glad to see that they were still around after being so quiet (no updates) and after the reports here and elsewhere about support no longer responding/being available. I got a reply back from “Patrick” thanking me for contacting them – but no more details. At least there’s someone minding the store there now!

1 Like

Yes, the indomitable Patrick is back at the lead. SeeFinance is a fantastic piece of software - far and away the best of its kind - and fully compatible with Big Sur etc. Rock solid, easy to use and does almost everything most people would want - in an elegant and reliably flexible way.

After holding on to Quicken 2007 past the sell-by 64-bit date, I tried Banktivity, but I found the fussy transaction entry was too much trouble. It was the single line transaction entry in SEE Finance that sold me. Since I only use it for checkbook balancing, it works fine for me.