Problems with LastPass

I’ve been using LastPass for years. Starting last November LP started giving me a big red line across the top with text saying that I don’t have internet connection. I do have internet connection and am often working on something online when this happens. I waited until Dec.5 to put in a support ticket. I’ve had a bunch of back & forth with them but no solution. I’m running 10.14.6 & Chrome 79.0.3945.117. It doesn’t matter if I’m using the browser link to LP or the Chrome LP app. To make it more challenging, LP now won’t let me update specific passwords that I’ve changed as it times out saying that it is taking to long. It does this even if I go into the listing and manually enter the new password.

LP support hasn’t been very helpful. I’ve included a screenshot of the error. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

It sounds to me like you might have something blocking communication between your Mac and the LastPass servers—a firewall or Little Snitch or something like that?

Can you open your LastPass vault? Can you try in a different browser? On a different Mac? On a different Internet connection?