Pixelmator Pro: How Does It Compare to Photoshop CC?

Originally published at: https://tidbits.com/2019/02/13/pixelmator-pro-how-does-it-compare-to-photoshop-cc/

Photoshop may be the 800-pound gorilla of the graphics world, but Pixelmator Pro has stepped into the ring. How does it match up? The answer largely depends on what you need from an image editor. Find out what advantages Pixelmator Pro has, and where it lags behind, in this comprehensive analysis.

Thanks for the exhaustive comparison between the two products. I started with Photoshop many moons ago, so I still gravitate towards that product. But I canceled my Adobe subscription a few years ago. Two reasons: 1) it was subscription, and 2) I really don’t do much work with graphics anymore. Pixlemator can be my future graphics buddy.

Not sure if you’ve considered the usability of each application when those meat sticks–you and I know as fingers–are decimated by that 24-ounce furry black shredding machine. You probably didn’t notice it because of its ninja-like qualities, but if you look closely, it was on top of your laptop waiting to strike the entire time you were shooting pictures.