Paprika 3.7.1

Originally published at: Paprika 3.7.1 - TidBITS

Brings several improvements to the popular recipe manager. ($29.99 new, free update, 17.5 MB, macOS 10.13+)

1 Like

Love this app (which I read about here), and I use it daily. It’s so easy to add recipes, make shopping list, etc. Happy to see this update.

2 Likes

I’ve written about a lot of apps over the years and this is one we still use every day after all this time.

3 Likes

This became my “go-to” recipe app years ago when it integrated across MacOS to IOS and iPadOS – synchronized! – I continue to be hooked! There’s never a recipe I can’t get my hands on, as one of my devices is nearby. Even while visiting my family in Australia, I got a request to make my vegetarian lasagna. I popped open my venerable recipe, switched the units to metric, and had a list of ingredients to take to my local Coles to purchase. Back home, I had the directions ready and open and made dinner for us all – a little treat from home. (TY Paprika!)

Besides vignettes, I’ve found that the developer keeps the app well maintained. I’ve never had a real hiccup with the app. Exporting my grocery list to Reminders also works well.

2 Likes