So, I feel kind of stupid like I should know the answers here…
- The last Find My update was about 18 hours ago, so that appears to now be useless.
- The options to play a sound and notify when found and mark as stolen all still say “pending”. Perhaps they powered it off?
- T-Mobile says they don’t have towers over there anyway. And if they did, they claim we would have needed their FamilyWhere app installed anyway.
- She has reached out to local police, but I don’t think there’s any lead there.
- Her latest photos appear to be in icloud.com, so we probably have all the data in the cloud somewhere
- “Erase This Device” - I’m trying to decide if we should do this for safety, or if it might hinder the ability to recover the device??
- Will Apple be any help here? (I’m gonna try as soon as I get off with T-Mobile)
Sadly, it’s a brand new 12 mini. And no, we don’t have insurance on it. That stuff is pricy. Sigh.
I could start googling, but I wanted to hit you guys first as you’re smarter than Joe Google (lol) and I’m quite immersed here…
Thanks in advance!