Kudoboard Offers a Virtual Alternative for Special Occasions

Originally published at: https://tidbits.com/2020/06/08/kudoboard-offers-a-virtual-alternative-for-special-occasions/

If you’re regretting not being able to hold an in-person celebration for a birthday, graduation, retirement, or other special occasion, check out the online service Kudoboard. It provides a multimedia version of the greeting card that’s passed around and signed by a group.

My wife just used these for a couple of virtual retirement celebrations. It worked quite simply and the recipients were pleased with the results.

1 Like

Okay, I’m going to be that guy: “Kudo” is not the singular for “kudos”. Okay, I feel better now :slight_smile:

You have a little red eye in that photo, Adam!

Weirdly, there’s something about that image that throws Photos for a loop—I’ve never seen this before. When I try to use the red-eye tool to fix my left eye, I get this freaky artifact some of the time. Other times it just puts a black dot on my nose or does nothing at all.

CleanShot 2020-06-09 at 11.03.32

That is weird! Maybe PhotoShop or PhotoShop Elements might be able to fix it?

Thank you. You’ve made me feel better, too.

Very likely, though I honestly don’t care enough to test. :-) I seldom put much, or really any, effort into editing photos. This one was cropped and enhanced slightly with the magic wand in Photos, but I didn’t want to spend the time to track down the red-eye problem unless it was going to have a general solution that I could share.