Kanban app for Mac

How do you handle recurrence and reminders? Are you satisfied with anything you’ve tried? I’m not. I’d like to be able to have reminders recur and notify me at specified intervals if a deadline passes without being marked completed. I’m sure there are many apps that can do that, but the next feature is a real doozy. I’d also like the option for recurring events to automatically adjust future events based on the specified recurrence interval calculated from the date and time that the event was marked completed. God forbid I would ever want a pet’s happiness to depend on my ability to manage a reminder app, but if I had important medication to give to a pet and I was 30 minutes late for a dose, I might want the future doses’ reminders to change accordingly so no two are administered too close together. (It’s just an example, I don’t own any pets, you may be relieved to learn.) Believe it or not Microsoft Entourage to-do’s used to have that feature. Anyway, I don’t know of anything that does both. Thanks.

Laine,

You raise an interesting and very sophisticated set of questions They are simply beyond the issues I am trying to address. I don’t use “Reminders” at all. I use recurring events exactly as Apple and Google calendar provide. Sorry I can’t help on this.

Bob