If I may ask a bit of an SOS: How to get a MacBook charger in the boonies

My daughter flew to San Antonio then drove to Del Rio Texas this morning for work. Her luggage did not make it and will not catch up with her till she’s leaving on Wednesday. And even then they will be reunited in San Antonio. And inside it is her charger for her MacBook Pro. (Don’t even start talking about why was it in checked luggage. She should have known better especially since my wife works for a major airline in … drum roll … corporate systems for getting luggage back to people.)

Anyone know where she can buy a charger for her MacBookPro without driving back to San Antonio? It is the last version with Mag Safe.

Zipcode to the apple.com store locator ?

Anyone know where she can buy a charger for her MacBookPro without driving back to San Antonio? It is the last version with Mag Safe.

If there’s an Apple Store nearby, you can Order online for in-store pickup. And just about every Verizon, AT&T, T-mobile Store or reseller will have them in stock. They sell Apple and other USB charger brands at Target; there’s a good chance they’ll have one or another in stock if there is a store nearby. She can purchase it online for in-store pickup. Best Buy is another good source, and I’ll hazard a guess that Walmart is too. I’m fairly I’ve seen chargers at CVS; try calling if there is one nearby, or Walgreens. If worst comes to worst, overnight from Amazon, Target or Walmart.

HTH.

Sorry I wasn’t clear. While Del Rio is not in the middle of nowhere it is on the way. FYI the nearest Best Buy is back at San Antonio. 130 miles away. Ditto Apple stores. No Target in town either.

Overnight shipping isn’t really an option as she is leaving tomorrow.

I suggested she check out Facebook marketplace or craigslist.

She will live without her Mac till Wednesday night as she does have her work Windows laptop.

When I Googled “Del Rio computer store” (without the quotes) I saw at least one computer repair service there, which might be helpful at least with a recommendation.

david