How iPhone Users Can Fix Google Home Audio Disconnects

Originally published at: https://tidbits.com/2019/05/02/how-iphone-users-can-fix-google-home-audio-disconnects/

Does your iPhone frequently disconnect from your Google Home smart speaker? We’ve stumbled across a solution that might work for you.

Was ecstatic to find this article, as I have the same issue on all Google Home mini devices I connect to. Unfortunately, this didn’t work for me. Anyone else out there have other solutions.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Thoughts and Recommendations Surrounding COVID-19

This did not work for me at all. I have 2 minis and 2 regular google homes. The Minis do not seem to have the issues that the regular google homes have. Both of my regular google homes do not stay connected for a full song no matter who’s iphone connects to them. Still hoping to find a solution some day. I have invested a lot into technology that does not work for the sole purpose I purchased it for.

thanks a lot! :star_struck:
this workaround works for me:
google home mini + iphone 7 - ios 13.4.1
:pray:

Google has had this issue open for 2 years and show no sign of actually doing anything about it. I’ve changed all devices over to Amazon Echos. So far, much better experience. Would recommend to others that with the above issue, if this was a key function to you.