Fantastic Sale Price on Best LG 4K Display

My favorite 4K display is on an excellent sale price today at Amazon; the LG UD2768P-B, the brightest and best specs of all the LG 4K displays in this series, is only $369 today (free shipping). This model has super slim bezels, ideal for multiple display setups (I have three side-by-side; several people in our group also have three or two; I favor this model highly over the Dell using the same panel from LG).

LG Electronics 27UD68P-B 27" Screen LED-Lit Monitor https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F3H4JGK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_jD5iCbHYWX6H9

(I get no commissions from this link; I don’t even know if it’s appropriate to post this kind of thing on this forum; @ace Adam, I won’t be offended if you delete this post.)

I should note, that this model does have the older firmware which has some annoying little details in the setup screens, but once it is set up, you can ignore them. It also has an obnoxious insistence on displaying the input source each time the display wakes up from sleep, and a “no signal input…” message each time your Mac goes to sleep. Finally it has a too-bright LED while in sleep, but it’s easily solved with a piece of Mylar. These problems are all mostly solved by the superseded 69P model (which has slightly lesser screen NIT), if details matter.