Can't verify the identity of the server error

I’m subscribe to a calendar on iCal. Starting today I’m getting an error saying the Calendar can’t identify the identity of the server “www.stanza.co” It also says that "Stanza.co certificate name does not match input. I’ve called AppleCare an the person really didn’t help. The solutions I found on line, including opening Keychain access and deleting the certificate didn’t work as I don’t see a stanza certificate or 1 matching the what the error says GTS CA 1D4. Can anyone help?

1 Like

It appears that the TLS certificate for “stanza.co” does not include the “www.stanza.co” subdomain. Will it work if you subscribe at just “stanza.co” without the “www.”?

1 Like

I’ve been getting those too for the last day. Thanks for letting me know it’s a calendar! I just deleted the subscription to the one calendar I have that used stanza.co and hopefully that will stop.

I don’t know how to subscribe to either. When I added the calendar ages ago I just did it through the calendar and I don’t remember how to do it.

The calendar is 1 I use. It’s the Golden State Warriors schedule.

TOn 01/22/2024 20:45, Betty Fellows wrote:

Betty Fellows
January 23

I’m subscribe to a calendar on iCal. Starting today I’m getting an
error saying the Calendar can’t identify the identity of the server
www.stanza.co” It also says that "Stanza.co certificate name does not
match input. I’ve called AppleCare an the person really didn’t help.
The solutions I found on line, including opening Keychain access and
deleting the certificate didn’t work as I don’t see a stanza
certificate or 1 matching the what the error says GTS CA 1D4. Can
anyone help?

THANK YOU for posting this. This morning was the second time
encountering this same problem. I wasn’t aware that it was associated
with the iCal calendar — it that is one of my subscriptions as well.

You open the calendar app. On the iPhone there is a “Calendars” “button” on the bottom. Tap that. Tap the circle-i information icon to the right of the calendar that is generating the error message and then tap “unsubscribe”.

I worked with apple and did unsubscribe. I’ve tried to resubscribe by downloading the calendar from the Warrior’s website. That leads me to http://www.stanza.co that wants me to sign in either with apple or with google. Neither works. There is no help via stanza. I have a call into the Warriors and am waiting for either a call back or email.

Try using roktcalendar. This URL should let you subscribe to the warriors calendar.

https://foxsports.roktcalendar.com/nba-Golden-State-Warriors

I have several sports team calendar subscriptions from roktcalendar that continue to work for me.

Thanks!! that worked.