I decided to jump right in as soon as the download issues were resolved. 2016 MBP 15" with Touch Bar here.
- The new Apple icons are crap as they lost their essential distinctiveness in the dock. Ghost of Joni Ive? Replaced them with the old ones where possible.
- Had one kernel panic so far and a few app crashes. Stability is not up to scratch yet.
- Using CMD-T in Safari takes up to 10sec to produce the new tab.
- Top Right now sits a date&time item that can’t be (re)moved or modified; it’s in the way and I absolutely hate it. Why use that as the Notification Centre handle? Apple could have chosen some distinct icon, but no. It has to go regardless!
- MP3’s I add to Music get uploaded to iCloud, but they don’t show up on my iPad and iPhone.
- Little bits of confusion and wrinkles here and there, but no further big issues (so far).
So, for a production environment, not yet indeed.