102-Year-Old George Jedenoff Publishes His Autobiography

Originally published at: https://tidbits.com/2019/08/26/102-year-old-george-jedenoff-publishes-his-autobiography/

Remember our interview with George Jedenoff? He has finished his autobiography, so if you’re curious about the life and times of a fellow TidBITS reader who went from fleeing the Russian Revolution as an infant to becoming the president of a steel company, now’s your chance.

1 Like

I loved the interview with George, and I just downloaded and started reading the book. It’s a wonderful and inspiring story so far.

I’m working with George to clean up the Pages file and make a better EPUB, so if you have trouble reading the current file, hang on until I get the file spruced up.

It took me longer to clean up George’s file than I anticipated (mostly due to being busy with Apple releases), but I finally did get it to him in December and he has now turned it around to Apple Books and Amazon, where it’s available in both Kindle format and print.

Having spent quite a lot of time with George’s story, I can definitely recommend it. He’s a fascinating guy who lived through interesting times.

1 Like