34 Years of TidBITS and New Mac App Discounts for Members

Originally published at: 34 Years of TidBITS and New Mac App Discounts for Members - TidBITS

It’s our 34th anniversary today, and Adam Engst marks the occasion by sharing some thoughts and stats about where TidBITS is now, along with new discounts on apps from the Ukrainian companies Belight Software and MacPaw.

16 Likes

Congratulations on founding and sustaining an absolute INSTITUTION.

5 Likes

Congratulations on your Anniversary. That’s awesome!!!

3 Likes

The article contains a dead or inaccessible link to https://talk.tidbits.com/admin/reports/top_users_by_likes_received_from_a_variety_of_people

2 Likes

From me too — TidBITS has been indispensable since its beginning!

Adam & Tonya, you’ve enriched our lives! Many, many thanks!

2 Likes

Oops! I didn’t realize that was limited to admin-level users. Try this version, which also shows users who have received the most likes in the last year.

https://talk.tidbits.com/u?order=likes_received&period=yearly

7 Likes

Congrats on 34 years of TidBITS, Adam! Thank you for your great, informative work.

3 Likes

Is that right? Geez, I look so stingy, I had to give this a like!
;~}

Really, I’m here cause I like everyone involved.

Happy 34th!

4 Likes

I’m pleased to share that I have now added Hookmark (both the Standard and Pro editions) to the list of discounted Mac apps for TidBITS members. Hookmark boosts productivity by enabling you to link digital resources on your Mac or on the Web, saving you from having to browse or search for them repeatedly. And if you have any question about Hookmark, @LucCogZest can answer them here. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Gefeliciteerd met jullie jubileum uit regenachtig Nederland, Adam.

2 Likes

i can still remember the Hypercard Stack!

2 Likes

I never thought about it before: I’m a “latecomer!”

Congratulations to the “world dominators” (see image).

1 Like

For a while, our goal was a private island. Then we realized that would be a huge headache. :-)

1 Like

bravo ! outstanding and essential.

1 Like