Will a Studio M1 Max drive a Dell 6K monitor?

I have a Studio M1 Max (64GB/1TB/32 Core) running Ventura currently driving a 34" AlienWare monitor (2560x1440) via Thunderbolt-to-DisplayPort in the middle, flanked by an Apple Studio 27" 5K and a Dell 27" 5K monitors both connected via Thunderbolt.

I am considering replacing the Alienware 34" monitor with the recently released 32" Dell 6K monitor for more text clarity. This would be connected either by Thunderbolt or or the currently used Thunderbolt-to-DisplayPort.

Can anyone definitely confirm or refute whether or not the Apple Studio M1 Max will drive all three monitors?

Video Specs for the Mac Studio:

Video Support
Simultaneously supports up to five displays:
Support for up to four Pro Display XDRs (6K resolution at 60Hz and over a billion colors) over USB-C and one 4K display (4K resolution at 60Hz and over a billion colors) over HDMI
Thunderbolt 4 digital video output supports
Native DisplayPort output over USB‑C
Thunderbolt 2, DVI, and VGA output supported using adapters (sold separately)
HDMI display video output
Support for one display with up to 4K resolution at 60Hz
DVI output using HDMI to DVI Adapter (sold separately)

(from the MacStudio Page at Apple.com)

I think you should be OK.

Thanks for that information. At first I was thinking that it might only be the M1 Ultra version that would drive four Apple 6K monitors as it has more Thunderbolt ports (and busses), but have confirmed that the regular M1 Max can do this also.