Parallels coherence

I have Mojave running as a guest in a Parallels VM under Catalina. When I go into Coherence mode, Parallels takes over the entire desktop, coating it in a uniform grey, and I can’t see any of the Catalina applications. I’d understood Coherence to allow mixing of guest and host windows; does that not work when the guest is Mojave?

Apparently the equivalent in Fusion (Unity) is only supported for Windows guests, so maybe the same is true for Parallels.

Jeremy

Has nobody tried this, even after all the discussion in the “32-bit under Catalina” thread?

Jeremy

I see one report of something similar to this being an issue with an older version of Parallels, but if you’re running the latest version (15), it might be more effective to ask in the Parallels forums.

Thanks, Adam; the link refers to a different problem, I think, but I’ll give their forums a go. I thought that given the very large thread here, which was replete with advice on running 32-bit applications under Catalina, someone might actually have done it.

Jeremy