How Apple’s New Find My Service Locates Missing Hardware That’s Offline

It‘s a pity we lost it in YVR which we has to leave the very same night. If you look at the exchange rates CAD and USD to EUR, we could have made a great bargain for replacing it there. Now we will have to use the second best offer, which is here in Seattle. CAD x 0.7 = EUR, USD x 0.9 = EUR

I left my AirPod Pros at home when I went on a ten day work/holiday break. Cannot, for the life of me, find them now we returned.

I discovered my new AirPod Pro (2nd Gen) had completely drained all batteries about three weeks after I charged them as new then used them for about 20 minutes.

I’m monitoring them now, but since I used them this Sunday for about 30 min, after which the case was at 95%, yesterday it was at 92% and today 88%. They don’t show as connected to anything, but do show up on FindMy.

Mine are first gen, I had used them all day (cleaning prior to trip) and when we got to the airport I looked for them, Find My reported them at home. They must have drained fully in the interim. It’ll kill me to buy a fresh pair, but an hour doesn’t go by when I don’t reach for them.