- I note a red badge o courage on Software Update.
- “An update is available for your Mac
•Pro Video Formats 2.2.3”
- I push “Update Now” button (I do not allow auto updates)
- “Downloading Pro Video updates…”
- Alert “The update package has been deleted since being downloaded from the Apple Software Update server”
- Click OK.
- Message “Your Mac is up to date—macOS Monterey 12.3.1”
- Wait a day or two, and exact same cycle repeats. I estimate this has happened six or seven times since last update.
Running Monterey 12.3.1 on iMac5k 2019 with 128GB RAM.
Anybody else seen this or know of a fix?