It’s been a minute since I’ve shared updates from Apple Buying Advice, but some quick updates:
- The site now has a blog, which is just hosted on the front page for now. Here is the RSS feed URL. I’ll be posting there whenever I update a guide or when I have thoughts to share.
- I have shared first reactions to the Apple event, iPhone 15, and Apple Watch Series 9.
- I have updated the Mac guide. I’ll be refreshing the other guides soon—stay tuned!
- The site is no longer accepting donations and I’ve canceled all recurring donations. It turned out to be more trouble than it was worth. Thanks to everyone who contributed!
- Mailchimp is holding the email list hostage. They’ve lowered the subscriber limit for a free list to 500 subscribers and want a minimum of $45 per month to keep using it. I’ll be exporting the subscriber list elsewhere. I’m open to suggestions. I might just move it to Substack unless I find a reason not to.
Thanks to everyone who has supported the site! I had nearly given up on it for various reasons, but it turns out to get a shocking amount of traffic, and I hate to disappoint my visitors.